- How do I remove category category title from pages?
- How do I show only one category in a WordPress post?
- How do I remove a category from a WordPress label?
- How do I change the category title in WordPress?
- How do I remove a category title in Woocommerce?
- How do I remove the title block in WordPress?
- How do I show categories on my homepage?
- How do I get pages to show posts from certain categories?
- How do I post a category on a page in WordPress?
- How do I remove a product category?
- How do you remove categories?
- How do I remove a product category base?
How do I remove category category title from pages?
It's easy to do that. Simply open the functions. php file in your theme and add the following code at the end of the file: function prefix_category_title( $title ) if ( is_category() ) $title = single_cat_title( '', false ); return $title; add_filter( 'get_the_archive_title', 'prefix_category_title' );
How do I show only one category in a WordPress post?
Assign each blog post to a Category (or multiple if you want it on multiple pages). Then in your Menu, create tabs/drop downs of all the categories. Then, each time you make a post to a specific category, it'll show up on that page. The topic 'Display only one category on “posts page”' is closed to new replies.
How do I remove a category from a WordPress label?
Select 'Remove Accessibly' to partially hide it and select 'Remove' to completely remove them. The plugin is extremely easy to use. There are a bunch of check boxes showing different archive labels. You just need to checkmark the options that you want to hide or remove.
How do I change the category title in WordPress?
0 to change Category/Tag/Author/Search archives titles. Navigate to Appearance -> Customize -> Content : home, posts, grid, … -> Post lists : blog, archives, grid, … -> ARCHIVE TITLES and enjoy customize them in a live preview!
How do I remove a category title in Woocommerce?
Edit your functions. php file
- Head to your WordPress theme file and click Code Edit under functions.php in your theme folder. ...
- Place this code at the bottom of the file /* Remove Categories from Single Products */ remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_meta', 40 );
- Save the file.
How do I remove the title block in WordPress?
Go to “Plugins” from the WordPress admin panel. Search for the “Hide Title” plugin in the text box on the right. Install and activate the plugin. This will add a new function to both posts and pages.
How do I show categories on my homepage?
First, install and activate the Front Page Category plugin. Next, visit the Customizer (Appearance > Customize). You'll see a new section named Front Page Categories. Open this section, and you'll find a checkbox available for every one of your categories.
How do I get pages to show posts from certain categories?
In order to add a new menu item displaying specific post category, you should do the following:
- Create a category under Posts -> Categories -> Add New Category:
- Assign posts to the Category under Posts -> All Posts:
- Create a page under Pages -> Add New.
- Insert a shortcode on the page using the category slug:
How do I post a category on a page in WordPress?
Once a category has been assigned to the post, and the post is published, edit the navigation menu to add the category page:
- Open the Customizer. ...
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
How do I remove a product category?
Remove the product-category slug from the WordPress WooCommerce URL
- Add this snippet to the functions. php file in your WordPress theme. ...
- Enter a “.” in the “product category base” field on the permalinks settings page (wp-admin/options-permalink. php). ...
- Save to flush the rewrite rules.
How do you remove categories?
More videos on YouTube
- Go to your Instagram profile page.
- Click on the Edit Profile button.
- Once the editing page opens, scroll down until you see the Profile Display section.
- Tap to open it.
- If you want to hide the category label, you need to toggle the slider to the left next to the Display category label option.
How do I remove a product category base?
5 Answers. You can change this by: you can change the permalinks in Settings > permalink > optional > Product category base= ./ (type ./ in Product category base). Be sure that you don't have any page, post or attachment with the same name (slug) as the category page or they will collide and the code won't work.