- How do I exclude a category from a widget in WordPress?
- How do I exclude categories from a blog page?
- How do I hide specific category from post?
- How do I hide the category title in WordPress?
- What is exclude in WordPress?
- How do I hide all categories in WordPress?
- How do I find the category ID in WordPress?
- How do I get only one category on my WordPress homepage?
- How do I remove uncategorized category in WordPress?
- How do I hide tags and categories in WooCommerce?
- How do I hide categories in WooCommerce?
How do I exclude a category from a widget in WordPress?
Method 1: Exclude a Category from WordPress Using Plugin
Upon activation, you'll need to go to Settings » Category Excluder page. It will display all the categories that are available on your WordPress blog. From here, you can simply check one or multiple categories under the 'Exclude from front page' column.
How do I exclude categories from a blog page?
To exclude multiple categories from showing up in the WordPress blog page, simply add all of the categories ID in the same line from the code above (line 3) separated by a space as per the example below. $query ->set('cat', '-124 -125 -126'); The example code above would exclude the categories with ID 124, 125 and 126.
How do I hide specific category from post?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for 'Ultimate Category Excluder', Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
How do I hide the category title in WordPress?
Hide “Categories” title on category page
- Go to Appearance – Theme Options.
- Select Extra inputs settings tab.
- On Custom CSS insert this CSS. .pagetitle, .pagetitle-desc display: none;
- Click Save settings. Related articles.
What is exclude in WordPress?
With this plugin you can exclude any page, post or whatever from the WordPress search results by checking off the corresponding checkbox on post/page edit page. ... On the plugin settings page you can also see the list of all the items that are hidden from search.
How do I hide all categories in WordPress?
Go to Settings and click, “Category Excluder.” In this screen, you can choose which categories you want to show. You also have the option to exclude categories from feeds, archives and the search function of WordPress.
How do I find the category ID in WordPress?
You can also view your WordPress category ID by editing it. Simply open a category to edit, and you'll see the category ID in the browser's address bar. It is the same URL which appeared when there was mouse hover on your category title.
How do I get only one category on my WordPress homepage?
Choose categories to display
First, install and activate the Front Page Category plugin. Next, visit the Customizer (Appearance > Customize). You'll see a new section named Front Page Categories. Open this section, and you'll find a checkbox available for every one of your categories.
How do I remove uncategorized category in WordPress?
How to Remove an Uncategorized Product Category in WooCommerce
- Go to Products → Categories.
- Choose the category that you want to make it the default one.
- Click Make default.
- Locate Uncategorized.
- Click Delete.
How do I hide tags and categories in WooCommerce?
Log into your WordPress site and access the Dashboard as the admin user. From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file to add the function to hide the “All Products > Tags” link from the admin menu.
How do I hide categories in WooCommerce?
From the admin panel, go to WooCommerce > Product Visibility > Global visibility tab and select the product and category you want to hide. This will hide the product and/or category from guests and all registered customers irrespective of their role.