- How do I hide specific category from post?
- How do I hide categories in WooCommerce?
- How do I remove categories from WordPress posts?
- How do I hide content in WordPress?
- How do you use Ultimate Category Excluder?
- What is exclude in WordPress?
- How do you hide product categories?
- Can you hide a product on WooCommerce?
- How do I hide categories on my shop page?
- How do I remove the author and category from a post?
- How do I remove the default category in WordPress?
How do I hide specific category from post?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for 'Ultimate Category Excluder', Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
How do I hide categories in WooCommerce?
Once you've installed and activated WooCommerce Protected Categories, go to Products → Categories to choose which categories to hide from the shop page. Once you've hidden one or more categories via either method, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Protected categories to configure a few more basic settings.
How do I remove categories from WordPress posts?
When this happens, you can easily change previously set categories for individual posts.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click "Posts" from the left pane and locate the post you want to change. ...
- Hover your cursor over a post and click "Edit."
- Uncheck any category to remove it from the post.
How do I hide content in WordPress?
You will notice a new 'Hide Posts' section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do you use Ultimate Category Excluder?
Using Ultimate Category Excluder
- Go to Settings and click, “Category Excluder.”
- In this screen, you can choose which categories you want to show. ...
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click, “Update.”
- Now, those categories you selected are no longer visible from the homepage.
What is exclude in WordPress?
With this plugin you can exclude any page, post or whatever from the WordPress search results by checking off the corresponding checkbox on post/page edit page. ... On the plugin settings page you can also see the list of all the items that are hidden from search.
How do you hide product categories?
You can hide it with this method.
- First, you'll need to find a slug for the category. Go to Products > Categories from the WordPress dashboard.
- The slug for the Uncategorized category is “uncategorized”. If you want to make this category hidden from your child theme, enter the following code into functions. php.
Can you hide a product on WooCommerce?
From the admin panel, go to WooCommerce > Product Visibility > Global visibility tab and select the product and category you want to hide. This will hide the product and/or category from guests and all registered customers irrespective of their role.
How do I hide categories on my shop page?
- Hide categories or products.
- Display product categories.
- Display the products on shop page.
- Select category name and check hide product option.
- Hide the products.
- Display the categories on shop page.
- Select category name and check hide category option.
- Hide the categories.
How do I remove the author and category from a post?
You can use the WP Meta and Date Remover plugin to remove the author and date information from all of your posts in one go. Once the plugin is activated, all of the meta information is automatically removed.
How do I remove the default category in WordPress?
You cannot delete a default category, but you can rename it. You need to visit Posts » Categories page in the WordPress admin and click on the edit link below the Uncategorized category. This will bring you to the category edit screen where you can rename your category and change its URL slug.