- How do I hide specific category from post?
- How do I exclude categories from a blog page?
- How do I hide categories in WordPress?
- How do I show only one category in a WordPress post?
- How do I hide tags and categories in WooCommerce?
- What is exclude in WordPress?
- How do I hide categories in WooCommerce?
- How do I find the category ID in WordPress?
- How do I remove categories from WordPress blog posts?
- How do I see all categories in WordPress?
- How do I remove category title in WordPress?
How do I hide specific category from post?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for 'Ultimate Category Excluder', Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
How do I exclude categories from a blog page?
To exclude multiple categories from showing up in the WordPress blog page, simply add all of the categories ID in the same line from the code above (line 3) separated by a space as per the example below. $query ->set('cat', '-124 -125 -126'); The example code above would exclude the categories with ID 124, 125 and 126.
How do I hide categories in WordPress?
Go to Settings and click, “Category Excluder.” In this screen, you can choose which categories you want to show. You also have the option to exclude categories from feeds, archives and the search function of WordPress.
How do I show only one category in a WordPress post?
First find the category ID number of the category you want to show up. You can do this by mousing over the category title (Posts > Categories), and then look in the bottom of your browser. You should see the category ID among a string of other messy info.
How do I hide tags and categories in WooCommerce?
Log into your WordPress site and access the Dashboard as the admin user. From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file to add the function to hide the SKU, Category, and tags on the product page.
What is exclude in WordPress?
With this plugin you can exclude any page, post or whatever from the WordPress search results by checking off the corresponding checkbox on post/page edit page. Supports quick and bulk edit. On the plugin settings page you can also see the list of all the items that are hidden from search.
How do I hide categories in WooCommerce?
From the admin panel, go to WooCommerce > Product Visibility > Global visibility tab and select the product and category you want to hide.
How do I find the category ID in WordPress?
You can also view your WordPress category ID by editing it. Simply open a category to edit, and you'll see the category ID in the browser's address bar. It is the same URL which appeared when there was mouse hover on your category title.
How do I remove categories from WordPress blog posts?
When this happens, you can easily change previously set categories for individual posts.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click "Posts" from the left pane and locate the post you want to change. ...
- Hover your cursor over a post and click "Edit."
- Uncheck any category to remove it from the post.
How do I see all categories in WordPress?
$args = array( 'style' => 'none' ); Finally, you can ask WordPress to display a link to all your categories thanks to the option show_option_all . You give a string to this option, and WordPress will display a new link, pointing to all of your categories.
How do I remove category title in WordPress?
It's easy to do that. Simply open the functions. php file in your theme and add the following code at the end of the file: function prefix_category_title( $title ) if ( is_category() ) $title = single_cat_title( '', false ); return $title; add_filter( 'get_the_archive_title', 'prefix_category_title' );