- How do I show posts from a specific category on a page in WordPress?
- How do I customize my WordPress category page?
- How do I show categories and subcategories in WordPress?
- How do I categorize media in WordPress?
- How do I show post categories on a specific page?
- How do I show categories on my homepage?
- What is a category page in WordPress?
- How do I change Page category?
- Can you add categories to pages in WordPress?
- How do I display all subcategories from a specific category in WordPress?
- How do I find categories in WordPress?
- How do I find product categories in WordPress?
How do I show posts from a specific category on a page in WordPress?
Now, if you want to display all your posts from a specific category on a separate page, WordPress already takes care of this for you. To find the category page, you simply need to go to Posts » Categories » View page and click on the 'View' link below a category.
How do I customize my WordPress category page?
Connect to your WordPress hosting using an FTP client and then go to /wp-content/themes/your-current-theme/ and upload your category-design. php file to your theme directory. Now, any changes you make to this template will only appear in this particular category's archive page.
How do I show categories and subcategories in WordPress?
Under Shop page display, select Show categories & products, and under Category display, select Show subcategories & products.
How do I categorize media in WordPress?
Simply go to Media » Library and click on the list view button at the top. This will open media library in the list view. Click on the 'Edit' link below any image and WordPress will take you to edit image page. You will notice the new category meta box in the right hand column on the screen.
How do I show post categories on a specific page?
In order to add a new menu item displaying specific post category, you should do the following:
- Create a category under Posts -> Categories -> Add New Category:
- Assign posts to the Category under Posts -> All Posts:
- Create a page under Pages -> Add New.
- Insert a shortcode on the page using the category slug:
How do I show categories on my homepage?
Choose categories to display
Next, visit the Customizer (Appearance > Customize). You'll see a new section named Front Page Categories. Open this section, and you'll find a checkbox available for every one of your categories. Uncheck any categories you don't want to be displayed on the homepage and they'll be removed.
What is a category page in WordPress?
WordPress category pages are the pages that list all the posts on your blog from a particular category. These pages give your readers a way to view all the posts on a certain topic or category in one place.
How do I change Page category?
To edit your Page's category:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Edit Page Info on the left side of your Page.
- Next to Categories, type in up to 3 categories and select an option from the dropdown list that appears.
- Click Save Changes.
Can you add categories to pages in WordPress?
You can now add Categories to the Pages just like you do it for your Posts. Now you can get the pages with specific category with the help of query post/wp_query.
How do I display all subcategories from a specific category in WordPress?
$product_category = wp_get_post_terms( $post->ID, 'product_cat' );
How do I find categories in WordPress?
Adding a Child Category (Sub Category) in WordPress
When you're editing a post, open up the Categories tab and type in the name for your child category. Select the category that you want to use as the parent from the dropdown list. Similarly, you can also go to Posts » Categories to add child categories.
How do I find product categories in WordPress?
function get_me_list_of($atts, $content = null) $args = array( 'post_type' => 'product', 'posts_per_page' => 10, 'product_cat' => $atts); $loop = new WP_Query( $args ); echo '<h1>Style '. $atts.