- How do I show image categories in WordPress?
- How do I show the category image thumbnail in WordPress?
- How do I show the category of an image?
- How do I see the category of a WordPress post?
- How do I show categories in WooCommerce?
- How do I add icons to WordPress categories?
- How do I add a taxonomy image in WordPress?
- How do I find taxonomy images in WordPress?
- How do I show thumbnails in WordPress posts?
- How do I display a category image in WooCommerce?
- How do I add an image to a category in WooCommerce?
- How do I change the size of a category image in WooCommerce?
How do I show image categories in WordPress?
How To Add Feature Images To Your WordPress Categories
- Install and activate the WPCustom Category Images plugin.
- Add images to your categories in the Admin interface.
- Update your theme to display the images on the category page.
How do I show the category image thumbnail in WordPress?
From your Dashboard, go to Setting -> Taxonomy Images. There you will see the lists of all the taxonomies we have on our site. Select the checkbox on the category, where you wish to display the thumbnail images.
How do I show the category of an image?
php if ( is_product_category() ) global $wp_query; $cat = $wp_query->get_queried_object(); $thumbnail_id = get_woocommerce_term_meta( $cat->term_id, 'thumbnail_id', true ); $image = wp_get_attachment_url( $thumbnail_id ); echo "<img src='$image' alt='' />"; ?>
How do I see the category of a WordPress post?
Now, if you want to display all your posts from a specific category on a separate page, WordPress already takes care of this for you. To find the category page, you simply need to go to Posts » Categories » View page and click on the 'View' link below a category.
How do I show categories in WooCommerce?
Displaying WooCommerce Product Category
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I add icons to WordPress categories?
To add a new icon or change an icon of a category, please go to WordPress Dashboard > Directory Listings. Under the submenu of directory listings, you will find a submenu name Directory Categories. Go to Directory Categories. You will find an option to add icon just before the 'add new category' button.
How do I add a taxonomy image in WordPress?
Adding Taxonomy Images in WordPress
Upon activation, you need to visit Settings » Taxonomy Images page to configure plugin settings. You will see a list of taxonomies available on your WordPress site. Select the taxonomies where you want to enable the taxonomy images feature and then click on the save changes button.
How do I find taxonomy images in WordPress?
- Go to WordPress plugin page.
- Click Add New & Upload Plugin.
- Drag / Click upload the plugin zip file.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install. ...
- Go to your Dashboard ->Settings -> Advanced Category & Taxonomy Image.
How do I show thumbnails in WordPress posts?
Step 1: Go to the plugin area of your WordPress admin panel. Step 2: Search for a new plugin called, “Magic Post Thumbnail.” Install and activate it. Step 3: A new function will be added to the settings area of WordPress called, “Magic Post Thumbnail.” Click this setting.
How do I display a category image in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show both.
How do I add an image to a category in WooCommerce?
From the proceeding screen put all the category details finally click on the “Upload/Add Image” button. Select or upload the category image and hit save.
How do I change the size of a category image in WooCommerce?
Follow these steps to change shop, catalog or product category image size:
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Images.
- Write your desired width in “Thumbnail width” field.
- You can set the height of the images in “Thumbnail Cropping”
- Click on “Publish”