If you want to display a cover image on the Post category page, please go to Appearance -> Customize -> Layouts -> Page Header -> Display -> Display on categories page: Cover. Then scroll down -> Color and background, and upload a cover image, it will be used on other regular pages. Regards.
- How do I show image categories in WordPress?
- How do I show the category image thumbnail in WordPress?
- How do I show the category of an image?
- How do I display images in WordPress?
- How do I show categories in WooCommerce?
- How do I add icons to WordPress categories?
- How do I find taxonomy images in WordPress?
- How do I show thumbnails in WordPress posts?
- How do I add a category to an image in WordPress without plugins?
- How do I display a category image in WooCommerce?
- How do I add an image to a category in WooCommerce?
- How do I change the size of a category image in WooCommerce?
How do I show image categories in WordPress?
How To Add Feature Images To Your WordPress Categories
- Install and activate the WPCustom Category Images plugin.
- Add images to your categories in the Admin interface.
- Update your theme to display the images on the category page.
How do I show the category image thumbnail in WordPress?
From your Dashboard, go to Setting -> Taxonomy Images. There you will see the lists of all the taxonomies we have on our site. Select the checkbox on the category, where you wish to display the thumbnail images.
How do I show the category of an image?
php if ( is_product_category() ) global $wp_query; $cat = $wp_query->get_queried_object(); $thumbnail_id = get_woocommerce_term_meta( $cat->term_id, 'thumbnail_id', true ); $image = wp_get_attachment_url( $thumbnail_id ); echo "<img src='$image' alt='' />"; ?>
How do I display images in WordPress?
If you want to display the image file located within your theme directory, just specify the location with the img tag, and style it with CSS. The function wp_get_attachment_image only gets an image that was uploaded to wordpress, it doesn't output an image in the content of the post.
How do I show categories in WooCommerce?
Displaying WooCommerce Product Category
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I add icons to WordPress categories?
To add a new icon or change an icon of a category, please go to WordPress Dashboard > Directory Listings. Under the submenu of directory listings, you will find a submenu name Directory Categories. Go to Directory Categories. You will find an option to add icon just before the 'add new category' button.
How do I find taxonomy images in WordPress?
Adding Taxonomy Images in WordPress
Upon activation, you need to visit Settings » Taxonomy Images page to configure plugin settings. You will see a list of taxonomies available on your WordPress site. Select the taxonomies where you want to enable the taxonomy images feature and then click on the save changes button.
How do I show thumbnails in WordPress posts?
Step 1: Go to the plugin area of your WordPress admin panel. Step 2: Search for a new plugin called, “Magic Post Thumbnail.” Install and activate it. Step 3: A new function will be added to the settings area of WordPress called, “Magic Post Thumbnail.” Click this setting.
How do I add a category to an image in WordPress without plugins?
How to add other custom fields in WordPress?
- //add extra fields to category edit form hook.
- add_action ( 'edit_category_form_fields', 'extra_category_fields');
- //add extra fields to category edit form callback function.
- function extra_category_fields( $tag ) //check for existing featured ID.
- $t_id = $tag->term_id;
How do I display a category image in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show both.
How do I add an image to a category in WooCommerce?
From the proceeding screen put all the category details finally click on the “Upload/Add Image” button. Select or upload the category image and hit save.
How do I change the size of a category image in WooCommerce?
Follow these steps to change shop, catalog or product category image size:
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Images.
- Write your desired width in “Thumbnail width” field.
- You can set the height of the images in “Thumbnail Cropping”
- Click on “Publish”