- How do I hide specific category from post?
- How do I hide categories in WordPress?
- How do I exclude categories from a blog page?
- How do I hide categories in WooCommerce?
- What is exclude in WordPress?
- How do I remove uncategorized category in WordPress?
- How do I show categories in WordPress homepage?
- How do I see all categories in WordPress?
- How do I find the category ID in WordPress?
- How do I remove archive from WordPress?
How do I hide specific category from post?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for 'Ultimate Category Excluder', Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
How do I hide categories in WordPress?
Go to Settings and click, “Category Excluder.” In this screen, you can choose which categories you want to show. You also have the option to exclude categories from feeds, archives and the search function of WordPress.
How do I exclude categories from a blog page?
To exclude multiple categories from showing up in the WordPress blog page, simply add all of the categories ID in the same line from the code above (line 3) separated by a space as per the example below. $query ->set('cat', '-124 -125 -126'); The example code above would exclude the categories with ID 124, 125 and 126.
How do I hide categories in WooCommerce?
From the admin panel, go to WooCommerce > Product Visibility > Global visibility tab and select the product and category you want to hide. This will hide the product and/or category from guests and all registered customers irrespective of their role.
What is exclude in WordPress?
With this plugin you can exclude any page, post or whatever from the WordPress search results by checking off the corresponding checkbox on post/page edit page. ... On the plugin settings page you can also see the list of all the items that are hidden from search.
How do I remove uncategorized category in WordPress?
How to Remove an Uncategorized Product Category in WooCommerce
- Go to Products → Categories.
- Choose the category that you want to make it the default one.
- Click Make default.
- Locate Uncategorized.
- Click Delete.
How do I show categories in WordPress homepage?
Step 1: Go to your WordPress Dashboard and select Posts > Categories. Be sure you have all of the categories created that you'd like included on your new page. Step 2: Hover your mouse over one of the category titles you want to include and look at the bottom of your screen.
How do I see all categories in WordPress?
$args = array( 'style' => 'none' ); Finally, you can ask WordPress to display a link to all your categories thanks to the option show_option_all . You give a string to this option, and WordPress will display a new link, pointing to all of your categories.
How do I find the category ID in WordPress?
You can also view your WordPress category ID by editing it. Simply open a category to edit, and you'll see the category ID in the browser's address bar. It is the same URL which appeared when there was mouse hover on your category title.
How do I remove archive from WordPress?
If you don't have a Theme Options Page, look for "category. php" in your theme folder. Inside there, you should be able to find "Archive | " fairly easily and remove it.