- How do I display all subcategories from a specific category in WordPress?
- How do I display sub categories?
- How do I show subcategories in WooCommerce?
- How can I get subcategories of a category in PHP?
- How do I get all categories in WooCommerce?
- How do I find the category ID in WordPress?
- What is a category?
- What is meant by sub category?
- How do I assign a post to a category in WordPress?
- How do I arrange categories in WooCommerce?
- How do I find my product category in WooCommerce?
- How do I edit categories in WooCommerce?
How do I display all subcategories from a specific category in WordPress?
$product_category = wp_get_post_terms( $post->ID, 'product_cat' );
How do I display sub categories?
If you haven't already, open the Customizer, select the WooCommerce tab, and click on Product Catalog. Under Shop page display, select Show categories & products, and under Category display, select Show subcategories & products.
How do I show subcategories in WooCommerce?
Show WooCommerce Sub Categories on Shop Page
Click on Appearance > Customize. Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog. Select “show subcategories” from Category Display. Click on Save Changes.
How can I get subcategories of a category in PHP?
PHP mysql Categories and Subcategories Example
- Step 1: Create Table.
- Step 2: Insert Data In Table(Category and SubCategory)
- Step 3: Create DB Connection PHP File.
- Step 4: Create Form And Category, SubCategory Dropdown in Form.
- Step 5: Get Sub Category in Dropdown List by Category Id.
How do I get all categories in WooCommerce?
function get_me_list_of($atts, $content = null) $args = array( 'post_type' => 'product', 'posts_per_page' => 10, 'product_cat' => $atts); $loop = new WP_Query( $args ); echo '<h1>Style '. $atts.
How do I find the category ID in WordPress?
You can also view your WordPress category ID by editing it. Simply open a category to edit, and you'll see the category ID in the browser's address bar. It is the same URL which appeared when there was mouse hover on your category title.
What is a category?
1 : any of several fundamental and distinct classes to which entities or concepts belong Taxpayers fall into one of several categories. 2 : a division within a system of classification She competed for the award in her age category. Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about category.
What is meant by sub category?
: a category that is a subdivision of a larger category : a secondary category grouping the books into the appropriate categories and subcategories A new subcategory of vodkas, which provide a contrast to the "tasteless" aspect of this spirit, are the flavored vodkas …—
How do I assign a post to a category in WordPress?
Assigning Posts to Categories
- Go to My Sites → Posts.
- Click on the post you want to assign to a category.
- Under Post Settings on the right, expand the Category option.
- Click the checkbox next to the category you want the post to be assigned to and publish your changes.
How do I arrange categories in WooCommerce?
Change Product Category Order in WooCommerce
Simply visit Products » Taxonomy Order page to rearrange product categories. The plugin will list all your WooCommerce product categories. You can simply drag and drop to rearrange them in any order. Don't forget to click on the 'Update' button when you are finished.
How do I find my product category in WooCommerce?
Check If Current Page is a Product Category
- is_product_category() – returns true on every product category archive page,
- is_product_category( $category ) – you can check if you are on a certain product category page just by passing an ID, slug or title of a category as an argument.
How do I edit categories in WooCommerce?
Here's the 2 simple steps on how to do it. Click here for detailed instructions. Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin.