- How do I find the category count in WordPress?
- How do I show Page categories in WordPress?
- How do I get the category name on my WordPress archive?
- How do I customize my WordPress category page?
- How do I count custom posts in WordPress?
- Can you add categories to pages in WordPress?
- What is a category page in WordPress?
- How do I show category title in WordPress?
- How do I view the title of a WordPress archive?
- How do I get single category in WordPress?
How do I find the category count in WordPress?
Easy way to count category is: 1) firstly fetch all category from wordpress 2) count them using simple php funciton complete code will be like: <? php $args = array( 'parent' => 0, 'hide_empty' => 0 ); $categories = get_categories( $args ); echo "Total categories : ".
How do I show Page categories in WordPress?
In order to display that page, you just need to do some simple steps:
- Go to Posts → Categories.
- Navigate to Categories, then click View under your desired category.
How do I get the category name on my WordPress archive?
- For category use single_cat_title function: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/single_cat_title.
- For tag use single_tag_title function: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/single_tag_title.
- For date use get_the_date function: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_the_date.
How do I customize my WordPress category page?
Connect to your WordPress hosting using an FTP client and then go to /wp-content/themes/your-current-theme/ and upload your category-design. php file to your theme directory. Now, any changes you make to this template will only appear in this particular category's archive page.
How do I count custom posts in WordPress?
Replace “post-type-name” with the name of the custom post type you created when using the register_post_type() function. This must match exactly. <? php // Get total number of posts in post-type-name $count_posts = wp_count_posts('post-type-name'); $total_posts = $count_posts->publish; echo $total_posts .
Can you add categories to pages in WordPress?
You can now add Categories to the Pages just like you do it for your Posts. Now you can get the pages with specific category with the help of query post/wp_query.
What is a category page in WordPress?
WordPress category pages are the pages that list all the posts on your blog from a particular category. These pages give your readers a way to view all the posts on a certain topic or category in one place.
How do I show category title in WordPress?
2 Answers. On a category page, you can use the function single_cat_title() , or the more generic single_term_title() . These functions pull from the global $wp_query object, via get_queried_object() .
How do I view the title of a WordPress archive?
the_archive_title( string $before = '', string $after = '' )
Display the archive title based on the queried object.
How do I get single category in WordPress?
Now, if you want to display all your posts from a specific category on a separate page, WordPress already takes care of this for you. To find the category page, you simply need to go to Posts » Categories » View page and click on the 'View' link below a category.