- How do I show Page categories in WordPress?
- How do I display a particular category product in WooCommerce shortcode?
- How do I get pages to show posts from certain categories?
- Can you add categories to pages in WordPress?
- What is a category page?
- How do I show all categories in WooCommerce?
- How do I find my WooCommerce shortcode?
- How do I display WooCommerce products on a custom page?
- How do I see recent posts in WordPress?
- How do I find the category ID in WordPress?
- How do I make posts appear on different pages in WordPress?
How do I show Page categories in WordPress?
In order to display that page, you just need to do some simple steps:
- Go to Posts → Categories.
- Navigate to Categories, then click View under your desired category.
How do I display a particular category product in WooCommerce shortcode?
These two shortcodes will display your product categories on any page. [product_category] – Will display products in a specified product category. [product_categories] – Will display all your product categories.
How do I get pages to show posts from certain categories?
In order to add a new menu item displaying specific post category, you should do the following:
- Create a category under Posts -> Categories -> Add New Category:
- Assign posts to the Category under Posts -> All Posts:
- Create a page under Pages -> Add New.
- Insert a shortcode on the page using the category slug:
Can you add categories to pages in WordPress?
You can now add Categories to the Pages just like you do it for your Posts. Now you can get the pages with specific category with the help of query post/wp_query.
What is a category page?
Categories group individual Web pages together based on a similar subject or theme. Widely used in blogging platforms like WordPress, categories give order and structure to a website's content, or its taxonomy.
How do I show all categories in WooCommerce?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I find my WooCommerce shortcode?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I display WooCommerce products on a custom page?
How to do it
- Install the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. ...
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product Tables and choose the settings for your product tables. ...
- Open the 'Edit Product' screen for the product where you want to add a table of custom fields.
- Add a product table shortcode to the Short Description field.
How do I see recent posts in WordPress?
WordPress comes with a built-in default widget to display recent posts in your site's sidebar or any widget ready area. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the 'Recent Posts' widget to your sidebar.
How do I find the category ID in WordPress?
You can also view your WordPress category ID by editing it. Simply open a category to edit, and you'll see the category ID in the browser's address bar. It is the same URL which appeared when there was mouse hover on your category title.
How do I make posts appear on different pages in WordPress?
To take Posts/Topics off of the Home page, you can go into Settings > Reading, and change “Show Latest Posts” to “Static Page”. Hopefully that was helpful!