- How do I find subcategories of a category in WordPress?
- How do I get the SubCategory of a category in WooCommerce?
- How do I display all subcategories from a specific category in WordPress?
- How can I get subcategories of a category in PHP?
- What is a category?
- What is a slug in WordPress?
- How do I show all categories in WooCommerce?
- How do I get all categories in WooCommerce?
- How do I organize categories in WooCommerce?
- How do I show sub categories in WordPress posts?
- How do I find parent category in WordPress?
How do I find subcategories of a category in WordPress?
How to Get Categories and Subcategories in WordPress
- Get Specific Post Category.
- Get Subcategory from Parent Category.
- Name of Category Get by ID.
- Description of Category (Through ID)
- Description of Category (Get by Slug)
- Category Link (Get by ID)
How do I get the SubCategory of a category in WooCommerce?
If you haven't already, open the Customizer, select the WooCommerce tab, and click on Product Catalog. Under Shop page display, select Show categories & products, and under Category display, select Show subcategories & products.
How do I display all subcategories from a specific category in WordPress?
$product_category = wp_get_post_terms( $post->ID, 'product_cat' );
How can I get subcategories of a category in PHP?
PHP mysql Categories and Subcategories Example
- Step 1: Create Table.
- Step 2: Insert Data In Table(Category and SubCategory)
- Step 3: Create DB Connection PHP File.
- Step 4: Create Form And Category, SubCategory Dropdown in Form.
- Step 5: Get Sub Category in Dropdown List by Category Id.
What is a category?
1 : any of several fundamental and distinct classes to which entities or concepts belong Taxpayers fall into one of several categories. 2 : a division within a system of classification She competed for the award in her age category. Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about category.
What is a slug in WordPress?
In WordPress, the slug is the part of your URL that you can edit when writing a new post. Editing it in WordPress looks like this: Note that this only works with the right permalink settings. You can edit the permalink settings in WordPress through Settings > Permalinks.
How do I show all categories in WooCommerce?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I get all categories in WooCommerce?
function get_me_list_of($atts, $content = null) $args = array( 'post_type' => 'product', 'posts_per_page' => 10, 'product_cat' => $atts); $loop = new WP_Query( $args ); echo '<h1>Style '. $atts.
How do I organize categories in WooCommerce?
Change Product Category Order in WooCommerce
Simply visit Products » Taxonomy Order page to rearrange product categories. The plugin will list all your WooCommerce product categories. You can simply drag and drop to rearrange them in any order.
How do I show sub categories in WordPress posts?
Tip: Categories will only display on the list if you've assigned at least 1 published post to them. You can change it to show the child categories (subcategories) beneath their parent categories, if you want. Simply check the 'Show hierarchy' box in the widget like this.
How do I find parent category in WordPress?
Here is the PHP Code that can display out the name of the parent category. <? php $category = get_the_category(); $parent = get_cat_name($category->category_parent); if (! empty($parent)) echo $parent; else echo $category->cat_name; ?>
- parent category.