- How do I remove categories from WordPress posts?
- How do I remove category from product page?
- How do I remove category category title from pages?
- How do I remove metadata from WordPress post?
- Can you hide a category on WordPress?
- How do I remove the default category in WordPress?
- How do I remove SKU from product page?
- How do I delete a product category in WooCommerce?
- How do I delete a category in WooCommerce?
- How do I change the category title in WordPress?
- How do I show category title in WordPress?
- How do I change the archive category in WordPress?
How do I remove categories from WordPress posts?
When this happens, you can easily change previously set categories for individual posts.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click "Posts" from the left pane and locate the post you want to change. ...
- Hover your cursor over a post and click "Edit."
- Uncheck any category to remove it from the post.
How do I remove category from product page?
STEPS TO REMOVE PRODUCT META CATEGORIES
- Open Wordpress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
How do I remove category category title from pages?
It's easy to do that. Simply open the functions. php file in your theme and add the following code at the end of the file: function prefix_category_title( $title ) if ( is_category() ) $title = single_cat_title( '', false ); return $title; add_filter( 'get_the_archive_title', 'prefix_category_title' );
How do I remove metadata from WordPress post?
The easy way (via Dashboard) :
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the Hide/Remove Metadata in Search Plugins box.
- Click Install Now to install the plugin.
- After Installation click activate to start using the Hide/Remove Metadata.
- Go to Hide/Remove Metadata from Dashboard menu.
Can you hide a category on WordPress?
Sometimes you may want to create a WordPress category that users can't have access to. Thus, you have to hide the category. Unfortunately, WordPress won't let you hide categories from the homepage or archives and it will keep showing the category and its posts on the homepage.
How do I remove the default category in WordPress?
You cannot delete a default category, but you can rename it. You need to visit Posts » Categories page in the WordPress admin and click on the edit link below the Uncategorized category. This will bring you to the category edit screen where you can rename your category and change its URL slug.
How do I remove SKU from product page?
If you don't need to use SKUs at all in your shop, you can disable them completely by using this code snippet in your custom site plugin or theme's functions. php: add_filter( 'wc_product_sku_enabled', '__return_false' ); The SKU will no longer be added to the product page display when disabled.
How do I delete a product category in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce product categories are displayed at the bottom of a product page just under the add to cart button. You can remove these from the layout by removing the woocommerce_template_single_meta action from the product summary, in your themes functions.
How do I delete a category in WooCommerce?
How to Remove an Uncategorized Product Category in WooCommerce
- Go to Products → Categories.
- Choose the category that you want to make it the default one.
- Click Make default.
- Locate Uncategorized.
- Click Delete.
How do I change the category title in WordPress?
0 to change Category/Tag/Author/Search archives titles. Navigate to Appearance -> Customize -> Content : home, posts, grid, … -> Post lists : blog, archives, grid, … -> ARCHIVE TITLES and enjoy customize them in a live preview!
How do I show category title in WordPress?
2 Answers. On a category page, you can use the function single_cat_title() , or the more generic single_term_title() . These functions pull from the global $wp_query object, via get_queried_object() .
How do I change the archive category in WordPress?
With our themes installed, simply navigate to the Appearance > Theme Options and then click on the General Tab to find the slider options. Once there, simply click the slider to hide or show the category archive title. It's that simple. Make sure you save your changes so that it displays on the website as well!