- How do you show category description?
- How do I show category description in Woocommerce?
- What is category description?
- How do I show the category of a WordPress page?
- How do I show category names in WordPress posts?
- How do I find category names in WordPress?
- How do I find my WooCommerce category ID?
- How do I show all categories in a WordPress list?
- How do I show product description in WooCommerce shop?
- What is a category page?
- How do you write categories?
- How do I find the description in WordPress?
How do you show category description?
Display Category Description on Category Archive Page
Connect to your WordPress site using an FTP client and then go to /wp-content/themes/your-current-theme/ folder. Now you will need to locate and edit category. php file. If your theme doesn't have category.
How do I show category description in Woocommerce?
In wp-admin, go to Products > Categories and edit a category to make sure there is a description to display. Save the archive-product. php file above and view your category. You should now see the description.
What is category description?
A category description is a paragraph or two of content on the page representing an entire category of items for sale. If you have a women's online clothing store, for example, you might have a unique category description on the pages for tops, bottoms, dresses, sportswear, and accessories.
How do I show the category of a WordPress page?
In order to display that page, you just need to do some simple steps:
- Go to Posts → Categories.
- Navigate to Categories, then click View under your desired category.
How do I show category names in WordPress posts?
Navigate to your WordPress Admin Dashboard > Click on Posts > Categories. On the Categories page, you can edit your category or add a new one. You can update your category description by putting relevant content in the Category description box.
How do I find category names in WordPress?
To display the name of the first category: <? php $cat = get_the_category(); echo $cat->cat_name; ?> 0 displays the first category, so 1 will display the second category, 2 will display the third category, and so on.
How do I find my WooCommerce category ID?
To find the product category ID:
- Go to: Products > Categories.
- Hover over a category name.
- Select the category or Edit.
- Find the page URL. For example: Section tag_ID=62 where 62 is the ID of the category.
How do I show all categories in a WordPress list?
$args = array( 'style' => 'none' ); Finally, you can ask WordPress to display a link to all your categories thanks to the option show_option_all . You give a string to this option, and WordPress will display a new link, pointing to all of your categories.
How do I show product description in WooCommerce shop?
Function to get short description WooCommerce. The short description for products in WooCommerce utilizes the excerpt that you'd find in normal posts. So to show it, you should simply show the excerpt for the post. It's as basic as that!
What is a category page?
Categories group individual Web pages together based on a similar subject or theme. Widely used in blogging platforms like WordPress, categories give order and structure to a website's content, or its taxonomy.
How do you write categories?
Here are some category description writing tips to consider:
- Choose adjectives and other words carefully to appeal to the target audience.
- Use industry lingo when applicable.
- Always say 'you' instead of 'we'
How do I find the description in WordPress?
All you have to do is paste the following code on your taxonomy archive page. $term = get_term_by( 'slug' , get_query_var( 'term' ), get_query_var( 'taxonomy' ) ); This gets the information of the current taxonomy based on the archive page you are on.