- How do I hide specific category from post?
- How do I remove categories from WordPress posts?
- How do I hide the category title in WordPress?
- How do I hide categories in WooCommerce?
- What is exclude in WordPress?
- How do you use Ultimate Category Excluder?
- How do I remove default categories in WordPress?
- How do I remove the author and category from a post?
- How do I remove a category name?
- How do I remove categories from archive titles in pages?
- How do I change the category title in WordPress?
How do I hide specific category from post?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for 'Ultimate Category Excluder', Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
How do I remove categories from WordPress posts?
When this happens, you can easily change previously set categories for individual posts.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click "Posts" from the left pane and locate the post you want to change. ...
- Hover your cursor over a post and click "Edit."
- Uncheck any category to remove it from the post.
How do I hide the category title in WordPress?
Hide “Categories” title on category page
- Go to Appearance – Theme Options.
- Select Extra inputs settings tab.
- On Custom CSS insert this CSS. .pagetitle, .pagetitle-desc display: none;
- Click Save settings. Related articles.
How do I hide categories in WooCommerce?
From the admin panel, go to WooCommerce > Product Visibility > Global visibility tab and select the product and category you want to hide. This will hide the product and/or category from guests and all registered customers irrespective of their role.
What is exclude in WordPress?
With this plugin you can exclude any page, post or whatever from the WordPress search results by checking off the corresponding checkbox on post/page edit page. ... On the plugin settings page you can also see the list of all the items that are hidden from search.
How do you use Ultimate Category Excluder?
Using Ultimate Category Excluder
- Go to Settings and click, “Category Excluder.”
- In this screen, you can choose which categories you want to show. ...
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click, “Update.”
- Now, those categories you selected are no longer visible from the homepage.
How do I remove default categories in WordPress?
You cannot delete a default category, but you can rename it. You need to visit Posts » Categories page in the WordPress admin and click on the edit link below the Uncategorized category. This will bring you to the category edit screen where you can rename your category and change its URL slug.
How do I remove the author and category from a post?
You can use the WP Meta and Date Remover plugin to remove the author and date information from all of your posts in one go. Once the plugin is activated, all of the meta information is automatically removed.
How do I remove a category name?
It's easy to do that. Simply open the functions. php file in your theme and add the following code at the end of the file: function prefix_category_title( $title ) if ( is_category() ) $title = single_cat_title( '', false ); return $title; add_filter( 'get_the_archive_title', 'prefix_category_title' );
How do I remove categories from archive titles in pages?
With our themes installed, simply navigate to the Appearance > Theme Options and then click on the General Tab to find the slider options. Once there, simply click the slider to hide or show the category archive title. It's that simple.
How do I change the category title in WordPress?
0 to change Category/Tag/Author/Search archives titles. Navigate to Appearance -> Customize -> Content : home, posts, grid, … -> Post lists : blog, archives, grid, … -> ARCHIVE TITLES and enjoy customize them in a live preview!